Bellemore Pharmacy Label Collection - Detroit, Michigan
This collection of vintage pharmacy labels are from Detroit, Michigan. The seven labels come from the Bellemore Pharmacy, owned and run by Fred C. Bellemore. Originally, they were located on Mt. Elliot Avenue at the corner of Medbury, but later opened a second location at the corner of Harper and Mt. Elliot. Check out their phone numbers, Plaza 5970 and Ivanhoe 9449.
Fred C. Bellemore was an officer of the American Pharmaceutical Association in 1945. His wife was 1st Vice President of the women’s auxiliary of the Retail Druggist’s Association.